Help & Information
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file of letters and numbers that is used to distinguish you from another user and enables swift passage from one page to the next on our website.
Cookies help us to provide you with a better customer experience when you browse to our website and allow us to improve and tailor the site for you. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on the site, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. We use the information that we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different areas of our website, and to help us make the site more useful to you.
Our website uses four types of cookies. They are as follows:
To disable cookies your website browser settings needs to be set to reject cookies; this depends on the browser being used. We have provided guidance on how to do this for popular browsers:-
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- 1. Choose the menu "tools" then "Internet Options"
- 2. Click on the "privacy" tab
- 3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
- For Mozilla firefox:
- 1. Choose the menu "tools" then "Options"
- 2. Click on the icon "privacy"
- 3. Find the menu "cookie" and select the relevant options
- For Opera 6.0 and further:
- 1. Choose the menu Files > " Preferences"
- 2. Privacy
- For further assistance please refer to help pages within your browser.